« The latest terrorist threat to airline travel is passing gas, seriously A real sugardaddy buys golf lessons, not equipment, for his loved ones this holiday season »

Comment from: Ron Mon [Member] Email
Damn, Mother Tucker, you are one hot 68 year old. Bet Baldwin posts for your private number REALLY pronto.
12/05/06 @ 09:52
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Brandie,

You can't fool me. Your knowledge base speaks volumes.
12/05/06 @ 12:10
Comment from: Baby Blue Eyes [Visitor] Email
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, you can't fool me again.

On the other hand, I think the Dot Wong picture is totally fake...
12/05/06 @ 14:53
Comment from: Greg [Visitor] Email
I'm starting to think the entire site is written by Chris Baldwin in between sessions at some psychiatric hospital.

The only real contributor is Percy who is likely Baldwin's roomy.
12/05/06 @ 15:07
Comment from: Robert [Visitor] Email
One thing you can count on about TravelGolf.com. It's a junior high journalism project and you never know who is a fake person trying to write and pretend like they are part of the golf media.
12/05/06 @ 15:20
Comment from: tim [Visitor] Email
Brandon, you have SO much to learn. You can get ahead in ANY business by kissing ass.
12/05/06 @ 16:15
Comment from: Kristen [Visitor] Email
Brandon,

I'm sorry, but I never said those things. While I agree you don't come off as a curmudgeon, I don't care if you want to "loose" your wisdom or not. Maybe the inaccurate citation is evidence of senility setting in, old woman.

Kristen (Golfchick)
12/05/06 @ 17:00
Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Member] Email
This does put a new twist on your serial romances with hot Polish babes, BTuck.

Neve Campbell and Denise Richards will be taking on the roles in the inevitable BTuck movie.

12/05/06 @ 19:00
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Member] Email
Golf Chick:

After looking at the commment, it was from the "Golf Girl". Sorry, at my age the vision starts to go a little and all you young little spark plugs begin to look the same.

12/05/06 @ 19:54
Comment from: U Sudu bartender [Visitor]
I'm here to tell you that, at 68, Brandon still drinks like a 20-year-old sailor at an Irish funeral.
12/06/06 @ 15:03