U.S. Women's Open, Tiger Woods' workouts and nightmares have golf bloggers dreaming
- Golf for Beginners got a chance to chat with Morgan Pressel prior to the U.S. Women’s Open.
- The Armchair Golfer says not to overlook Annika Sorenstam at the U.S. Women’s Open.
- Tim McDonald wonders if Michelle Wie will ever apologize to Annika Sorenstam, while Chris Baldwin is wondering why Wie is even competing.
- Want to feel lazy? Head over to Geoff Shackleford’s to take a look at Tiger Woods’ fitness regiment.
- The Zealous Golfer is talking about Bruce Vaughan, who’s enjoying his entry to the Champions Tour - with two aces in two days.
- At Golf Now, they agree with the PGA Punter - the Buick Open is wide open for Jim Furyk.
- Here’s something you may not know about pro golfers: they have bad dreams. At least Luke Swilor admits to having them.
- At the Waggle Room, Mulligan Stu is going to miss Lee Trevino.
|« Golf Bloggers Give 2 the Troops, talk about Tiger Woods terrific body, congratulate Cristie Kerr and more||Golf bloggers: When the latest golf news breaks, they're there to fix it »|
Comments are closed for this post.