Golf bloggers: When the latest golf news breaks, they're there to fix it
- Our friend Golfchick has moved to some new digs with an easy-to-remember name - www.thegolfchick.com.
- The Reluctant Jam Boy is channeling Charles Bukowski. Just lay off the wine, RJB.
- Scruffy’s Word lets you know about the etiquette of cigar smoking on the golf course.
- Here’s some advice from the Myrtle Beach Golf Insider - it always pays to head North.
- The Travelling Golfer is looking at No. 2 at Torrey Pines, and so should you.
- The Armchair Golfer is in Hilton Head without his golf clubs. Doesn’t he know you can rent clubs there?
- The Golf Nomad is giddy. A 77 will do that to you.
- If you like spectacular Canadian photography, Marvin Beatty’s blog is for you.
|« U.S. Women's Open, Tiger Woods' workouts and nightmares have golf bloggers dreaming||Tiger Woods is a daddy and golf bloggers are bursting »|
No feedback yet
Comments are closed for this post.