Tiger Woods is a daddy and golf bloggers are bursting
The golf blogosphere was rocked this week. No, not by Angel Cabrera’s U.S. Open victory (but that was good, too), but about the birth of Tiger and Elin Woods first child, Sam Alexis.
- At Bogey Lounge, they don’t know what it’s like to win a Masters, but can relate to the joy of having a child.
- Dave Marrandette looks into a crystal ball to see young Ms. Woods’ future, while Bill Wolfrum invents a rumor about a potential new coach for her.
- The Big Lead thinks Tiger’s Sunday shirt may have been an homage to his new little girl.
- Chris Baldwin thinks Woods handled the birth much better than Phil Mickelson did.
- The Hooked on Golf Blog failed to guess what Tiger and Elin would name their new child. Guess Nikeldrickarlda just isn’t that popular of a name.
- Golf Logic wonders what would have happened if Tiger had found himself in a playoff with Cabrera on Monday.
- At the Waggle Room, Mulligan Stu thinks this bodes well for those waiting for Tiger to get back in action.
|« Golf bloggers: When the latest golf news breaks, they're there to fix it||U.S. Open, Angel Cabrera, Tiger Woods create perfect storm for golf bloggers »|
No feedback yet
Comments are closed for this post.