U.S. Open, Angel Cabrera, Tiger Woods create perfect storm for golf bloggers
The U.S. Open is but a memory, but after the dusts has settled, golf bloggers have plenty to say about Angel Cabrera, Tiger Woods and the rest of the gang at Oakmont.
- Geoff Shackleford was a busy man during the U.S. Open, and here he takes a look at what folks in the press are saying about the battle at Oakmont.
- The Golf Blog looks at why you don’t want to be paired with Tiger Woods in the final round. Just ask Aaron Baddeley.
- Tony at the Hooked on Golf Blog learned something this U.S. Open - Sports talk radio hosts suck at golf.
- Chris Baldwin thinks it’s a fact - Tiger Woods can’t come from behind. It appears Tim McDonald agrees.
- Maybe he’s from Argentina, but The Principal’s Nose thinks those in Pittsburgh can relate well to a guy like Angel Cabrera.
- Think hosting the U.S. Open means big bucks flow to the host city? At Newshoggers, they find that isn’t quite the case.
- At the Business Golf Blog, the hopes of a nation were crushed.
- Oobgolf has a little fun watching how everyone has a little fun with Mr. Cabrera’s Angelic first name.
- The Golf Blogger belts out a new verse of “Don’t Cry for me Argentina.”
|« Tiger Woods is a daddy and golf bloggers are bursting||U.S. Open keeps golf blogosphere buzzing »|
Comments are closed for this post.