U.S. Open start has golf bloggers teeing off
As the world’s best golfers get ready to tee off at the U.S. Open in Oakmont, the world’s best golf bloggers give it even more rich detail:
- Geoff Shackleford is having a little photo caption fun and takes a look at the Thursday press clippings. The Principal’s Nose has some fun with photos, as well.
- Luke Swilor is ready for his event on the Canadian Tour, but like any good golfer, he’d rather be at Oakmont.
- Point 1 Golf gives his take on the Open, and thinks you should keep an eye out for Scott Verplank.
- How into the U.S. Open is Dave Marrandette? Well, he spent time analyzing the pairings at Oakmont and lets you know what he found.
- The Golf Blogger just heard that the greens at Oakmont have a stimp of 14.6, so it should be like putting on ice out there. Or maybe like putting in outer space. He also gives you a handy and complete TV and radio schedule for the Open.
|« U.S. Open keeps golf blogosphere buzzing||U.S. Open means golf bloggers are going Wie-free »|
No feedback yet
Comments are closed for this post.