U.S. Open means golf bloggers are going Wie-free
After the LPGA Championship, golf bloggers of the world are rejoicing in the coming of the U.S. Open, where Michelle Wie posts will be few and far between.
- First of all, keep an eye on Brandon Tucker’s blog, as he’ll be reporting live from the U.S. Open at Oakmont.
- The Golf Blog is wondering if the scores will hit the stratosphere at Oakmont, however.
- The Grouchy Golf Blog takes a look at Oakmont’s 288-yard par-3 No. 8, which will become the longest par 3 in a major.
- There’s U.S. Open fever in Oakmont, says Dave Berner in the latest episode of the TravelGolf.com This Week podcast.
- John Daly’s recent skirmish with his wife may be deeper than we know, says The Golf Blogger.
- Bill Wolfrum wrote about the NCAA decision to ban live blogging from baseball games, and the Sports Law Blog breaks it down even further, as is their way.
- Let’s all send our positive thoughts to our friend Luke Swilor, as he heads to Canada to begin the Great White North portion of the Canadian Tour schedule.
|« U.S. Open start has golf bloggers teeing off||Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson and Jack Nicklaus have golf bloggers talking up a storm »|
No feedback yet
Comments are closed for this post.